Can you help me? I need your input.
I’ve been writing this blog for almost 5 years and with the New Year I’m reevaluating where I want to go with the site. It’s been a great hobby with many rewards. I’ve made many friends who I would not have met otherwise and blogging has helped to keep me accountable and motivated.
Since starting my travel and lifestyle blog, Newschool Nomads, I’ve felt a little torn between the two blogs. It can be hard to know what to post on each one. Girl Heroes is sort of “my space” to post about all things health (mental, physical, relational, and spiritual) related while Newschool documents our life as a family and hopefully inspires families (and individuals) to live outside the box and pursue their dreams.
One of the things I’ve learned about myself is that I like writing posts you enjoy reading. It brings me great joy to offer encouragement to or just entertain others. So I’m wondering if you could help me out by telling me what sort of posts you enjoy reading. My favorite thing to post by far are the Girl Hero interviews so those are staying but what else do you enjoy reading? What helps you reach your goals?
- Do you enjoy the workout posts?
- Do you enjoy the more practical fitness posts like this one?
- Do you enjoy the recipe posts? Since we’ve been in our small kitchen I haven’t been as creative as I used to be (read we eat a lot of tacos, spaghetti ;-)).
- Do you enjoy regular day-to-day life posts or what-I-ate posts? I don’t post about those things regularly because…well…those are not the sort of posts I typically find interesting but maybe you do! It would certainly be easy to write about those things.
- Do you enjoy it when I posts fitness or food challenges?
- Do you enjoy the “motivational” posts like my 12 Way to Really Live Not Just Exist post?
- Do you enjoy it when I share about my struggle with depression, sugar addiction, or other issues like body image?
- Do you enjoy reading reviews? (I do have a few lined up for the next few weeks.)
- I really love music. Would you like to see more playlists?
Please help me to improve my site by answering this super short (four question) survey!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
I’m trying to figure out a posting schedule and your input would be super helpful. I enjoy writing about stuff that I hope encourages others in some way so please tell me what you enjoy reading. I would love to hear your input in the comments but I know some of you prefer email over comments so feel free to email me jenn at girl-heroes.com
Thanks so much I REALLY appreciate it!!! Have a great weekend!
Hugs and High Fives,
Keep up with my kettlebell workouts, real food recipes, and more in one of three ways! 1. Sign up to have posts emailed to your inbox. 2. Subscribe to the RSS Feed or 3. “like” Girl Heroes on Facebook. Simple dimple!
Journey with our family on the road at New School Nomads as we travel fulltime in RV through the United States!Pin It