31 Days to a Better Body: Day 11 – There is no “The Next Thing”
Nothing I’ve shared the last 10 days is groundbreaking.
Truth be told, I don’t have anything groundbreaking to share. All I have are things that I’ve seen work for me and my clients.
It’s all really simple but not necessarily easy. If it was easy we wouldn’t be facing the problems we are facing here in this country.
The first 10 days cover important emotional, physical, social, and spiritual facets of our “bodies”. They are the foundation.
1. Take an inventory of our hearts and go through the baggage that weighs us down.
2. Cut out processed foods and eat real food.
3. Strength train.
4. Surround ourselves with friends who encourage us to be our best selves.
5. Get enough sleep.
6. Stop comparing ourselves to others.
7. Let go of things that cause stress and trust there is a bigger purpose.
8. Drink enough water.
9. Move more.
10. Intense interval training.
I’m going to spend the rest of the month going into to more details on these different facets. Unfortunately, I don’t have any secrets lined up. I quit looking for “the next thing”. The search for “the next thing” got me nowhere except frustration town. The search for “the next thing” was nothing but a detour. I always came back to the basics.
There is no “the next thing”. There is only the present. The now. Live in it.
Love you guys!
Hugs and High Fives,
Check out our family’s adventures at New School Nomads as we plan to take a year long road trip through the United States!